Monday, April 8, 2013

Updated Pin Up


I did my first Pin Up video back in 2010. I thought that because my skill has gotten better over the past few years I would record an Updated Pin Up video for you. So, HERE IT IS!!! I used ALL drugstore except my base. Below are the products, picture and video for you all to enjoy!! =]

Products Used:

Eyes:
MAC - Painterly Paint Pot
Wet n Wild Vanity palette
Wet n Wild Desert Festival palette
Physicians Formula Eye Booster liner in Ultra Black
Maybelline Falsies mascara in Very Black
Ardell lashes in 21 (I think with another pair from grocery outlet stacked on top)


Face:
L'oreal True Match Foundation 
Physicians Formula Cover ToxTen translucent powder
ELF Contour and Blush compact

Lips:
Wet n Wild Wine Tour lipstick (my fav)





In the last few pictures  I put Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede lip color in Backstage.


^^^^I'm a dork I know!





No comments:

Post a Comment