Saturday, July 17, 2010

My Day out with my Mom

 Yesterday my mom and I had a day out together. I got dressed and did my make up really nice because we were going to go to the mall and I wanted to apply at some make up stores. I wanted so show a little something that I could do. So I first went to the MAC counter and they told me to apply online through Nordstroms because they were already staffed but through the whole department i coud apply to any counter.. Then we went to BareEssentials they told me to go online and there was a part time position available so I applied because that would be perfect since I'm starting school next month. I hope they call me.The ladies were really nice and I liked that they asked for my name. I also grabbed an application for Sephora, Origins, Coach, and The Childrens Place. I'm going to apply also at The Body Shop. I wanna do something with make up.Who would have ever thought that I would wanna work in cosmetics. I NEED A JOB! Here is the make up of the day! 


        



No comments:

Post a Comment